If you are trying to make the decision about whether or not an assisted living is right for you, consider the following points:
- Is living independently starting to become a burden? If you require more care than friends and loved ones can provide or you have found that the tasks required to live on your own are increasingly frustrating and overwhelming, an assisted living facility could be a helpful option to ease these concerns.
- Is your social life diminishing? In order to avoid depression it’s important to have a healthy social life and avoid the isolation living alone can bring. Warm Heart Family Assistance Living can provide recreation and areas for socializing which can help you make friends and avoid loneliness.
- Do you feel safe? If you are starting to experience difficulty with your mobility it can be frightening to live alone. If you fell or were injured while you were home alone, do you have a way to get help? Warm Heart Family Assistance Living is specifically designed to manage these types of emergencies.
- Is your home more work than you care for? Perhaps you love your home, but all the cooking, cleaning and errands necessary to keep it up have become a significant burden. Warm Heart Family Assistance Living can provide you with a space to call home while cutting out all these unpleasant chores.
- Do you have transportation? If you no longer drive and you do not have access to reliable public transportation you could find yourself missing out on activities that you would like to be a part of. We can provide transportation so you can socialize and stay busy.
Post a Comment